Real Tennis Professional Vacancy
The Royal Tennis Court (RTC) situated at Hampton Court Palace (HCP) is a vibrant and historic real tennis club committed to the advancement of the game. The club has over 450 members, an energetic and forward thinking Board of Directors and a dedicated team of professionals led by Nick Wood.
RTC is a thriving club with over 95% court usage, delivering a high level of service to members and has a strong belief in creating an enjoyable experience and developing members' tennis and developing the professional and playing skills of the Pro team.
A role within the Royal Tennis Court Professional team is now available.
The role could be shaped in different ways, so we would like to hear from any talented person (who may already be working as a professional or wishes to become one) who is enthusiastic about working at RTC.
The role will be attractive to -
- a current club professional , who would take on managing the office and delivering the RTC tennis programme to a high level; or …
- an enthusiastic and ambitious younger person with strong aptitude who has
the potential to develop a career in the game.
Applications of interest should include C.V. and a covering letter setting out why you would like a role at the Royal Tennis Court and what you would bring to it.
The remuneration package will include salary, self-employed income and on-site accommodation commensurate with the successful applicant's skills, experience and agreed job description
Key characteristics of applicants
- Enthusiastic, positive and proactive in all aspects of the role
- Taking responsibility for your own actions and output
- Delivering high quality work and service in a timely manner
- Flexible approach to working hours, including evenings and weekends
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Maintaining standards and promoting teamwork by supporting others and sharing knowledge
- Personable and engaging, demonstrating empathy and courtesy to members, visitors and guests, fellow professionals, Palace staff and visitors
Interviews for the role will take place the last week of August 2019. Please indicate your availability.
Please email your CV and a covering letter by 11th August 2019, to the Head Professional, Nick Wood.firstname.lastname@example.org