Vacancy – Assistant Sports Professional/Coach, Seacourt Tennis Club
Seacourt Real Tennis Club is looking for a new Assistant Sports Professional/Coach to contribute to the daily functioning of the Club. Do you have what it takes?
In conjunction with our Senior Real Tennis Professional, Andrew Lyons, and our Head Coach for Lawn Tennis, Rich Perkins, the Assistant Sports Professional would be responsible for the members’ and visitors’ racquet sport experience and join the warm welcoming family atmosphere that is Seacourt.
The Assistant Sports Professional/Coach will contribute to the daily functioning of the Club by supporting the senior professionals, including, but not limited to:
- Helping to promote an atmosphere at the Club as an inviting place for current and prospective new members, offering a friendly, professional approach and ensuring the Club facilities are kept in good order and appearance.
- Play a part in greeting members, answering their questions, ensuring the equipment is ready, including real tennis and rackets balls are made and maintained, and that the Club is set up for their enjoyment.
- Assisting in the organisation and management of all Club racquet sport games/events and organising pennants and tournaments, finding and organising games for members, recording results, and encouraging members to play.
- Assisting player development initiatives by facilitating/organising events (eg master classes, group practice) and, where appropriate, by providing coaching sessions
- Assisting in the growth of membership numbers across all ages, in particular the number of junior members and younger families.
- Assisting with sports communications to members in a timely manner, including adding to weekly updates, Club advertising, email and helping to keep the website current.
For more information please read the full job description.