Holyport Bowl 2022
Sep 02, 2022 - Sep 04, 2022 Holyport Josh Smith
The Holyport Bowl
Friday 2nd September to Sunday 4th September 2022
We are excited to announce that to kick off next season we will again be running The Holyport Bowl.
Handicap Doubles Tournament
- Players will compete in one of two categories, A Grade and B Grade
- There are 8 pairs in each category, split into two groups of 4 pairs. Each player will be guaranteed 10 games in each of their 3 group stage matches.
- Group stage matches will be played on Saturday 3rd. The group winners and runners-up will progress through to the semi-finals and finals on Sunday 4th September.
- There will be a final for each of the categories.
Tournament Dinner at The Belgian Arms
- One of the highlights of the weekend will be a superb tournament dinner at The Belgian Arms on Saturday 3rd September.
- Players and guests will get to enjoy a sumptuous meal at this excellent pub that is older than the club and a very short walk away. Arrival from 6:45pm onwards to be seated at 7:30pm.
- 3 courses pre-ordered & half a bottle of wine per person.
- Players receive a dinner ticket as part of their entry. There are dinner only tickets available on a first come, first served basis.
Friday Evening Pro-Am Doubles
There are 12 spaces in the fun Pro-Am Doubles on Friday 2nd September 2021.
Players will play one 30 minute match with Holyport Professionals Josh Smith and Josh King.
Please indicate on your entry form if you would like to play in the Pro-Am. Entries are on a first come, first served basis.